Welcome to Drummoyne Community Centre
2017 Spring Program
October to December 2017
A printed version of the Spring program is now available from the office. A two page PDF version is also available. The Summer program will be available in January.
Peace Meditation & Community Meal
Friday 15 December, 6:15pm to 8:30pm
Join a friendly group in a guided meditation finding peace within and spreading peace out into the world. Afterwards we will share the food that people have brought in a community meal. Some transport for locals available. Contact us if you are interested in attending.
End of 2017 Arrangements
Office Hours over Festive Season
The office will be closing on Friday 22 December 2017 at 12noon. The office will reopen on Monday 22 January 2018. Our normal office hours are 9:30am till 4pm. We would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Festive Season.
BayRider Service Dates
The last days for the BayRider transport service for 2017 will be on Wednesday 20 December and Thursday 21 December. Book as usual on Tuesday 19 December between 9am and 12noon for travel on either of those days.
The BayRider will recommence on Wednesday 24 January 2018 and Thursday 25 January 2018. Book as usual on Tuesday 23 January between 9am and 12noon for travel on either of those days.
Annual Fundraising Raffle Winners
The winners of the 11 prizes in DCC's annual fundraising raffle follow. The prizes were all donated and are listed below in no particular order.
- Landscape painting by Dana Sypniewski of the Drummoyne Art Society - won by Ruth Z.
- Vehicle service to value of $275 from Muirs Automotive Ashfield - won by Giovanni S.
- Pedicure from Ben's Nails & Beauty at Five Dock - won by Ada B.
- Gift voucher from Nield Park Pavilion at Rodd Point - won by Iris S.
- An authentic dinner experience for one couple to the value of 2 banquets at Kadmus Lebanese Restaurant at Drummoyne - won by Petah L.
- 2 tickets to Balmain Sinfonia Concert - Brahams Piano Concerto No.1 at the Italian Forum, Leichhardt - won by Kris C.
- Gift card from Harris Farm Markets - won by Jenny H.
- Handmade Cotton Quilt donated by Barbara Lywood - won by Helen W.
- Crocheted Throw Rug (blue) by Valerie Anast - won by Lorenza A.
- Crocheted Throw Rug (multicoloured) by Valerie Anast - won by Denise O'R.
Crocheted Throw Rug from the DCC's Women's Group - won by Adele A.