New to the Area? Free Tours in DCC's Minibus
If you are a resident new to Drummoyne-Concord-Rhodes let us show you the local area - its services, parks and some history too. Tours start from either the Drummoyne Community Centre, or from The Connection at Rhodes. The tours are from 1:30pm till approximately 4pm and run on the following Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Tuesday 14 May & Saturday 18 May - tours for English speakers
- Saturday 11 May & Tuesday 28 May - tours for Mandarin speakers
Some comments from past tour participants:
- "It was great to see the historic houses and the vastness of the combined Council area";
- "Especially enjoyed learning about the parks, history, Christmas lights, Council's summer program, libraries, restaurants and ferry stops";
- "The background of Canada Bay and how it evolved was something I learned while on the tour",
- "Very informative, well paced, good spread of different suburbs".
The tours are supported by City of Canada Bay Council and are free, but advance booking is essential.