Circle of Security Parenting - Dads Only
Saturdays 7, 14 & 21 September, 9:30am-12:30pm @ Concord Library
"New tools for engaging with our children." - Cameron
"A great tool for life." - Justin
Intro to Language & Play
Fridays 12 July to 19 July, 11am-12noon
"Intriguing, encouraging, educational." - Michelle
This two weeks introduces language, music, play and learning in line with your baby's age and development. For parents/caregivers and babies 0 to 12 months. Bookings essential. Cost is $12 DCC membership plus $5 per session. Membership runs from 1 July 2019 to 31 June 2020.
FREE Breakfast for Expectant Parents
Saturday 26 October OR 23 November, 9:30am till 12noon
This is a free parenting workshop for couples expecting their first child or subsequent children who live in the Canada Bay area, or in the Inner West, or are new to Australia who:
- Wish to find out about local health, parenting and childcare services
- Want to connect with other local parents
- Would like time to reflect on parenting recognising the importance of both dads and mums.
Dads & Babies Workshop
Saturday 31 August, 2pm to 3:30pm
"Recommend to any new dads, it's very beneficial. Good tips to help baby relax and sleep, and massage techniques." - Benny (Dad)
This is a one off workshop. The program is for:
- First time dads (including expectant dads)
- Dads who want to be more involved
- Busy dads who want to make a difference
- Busy dads with limited time
- Dads who want hands-on practical information
- Dads who have questions they want answered about being a dad.
Groovy Grandparents Playgroup
This is an offsite playgroup for grandparents and grandchildren from 18 months to 6 years. The playgroup is an informal gathering where grandparents and grandchildren come together in a relaxed and friendly environment to connect, play and learn. There are currently spaces available in this playgroup. Please contact Carol on 0430 114 168 or DCC if you and your grandchild would like to attend.
The City of Canada Bay Council provides assistance with Parenting programs.
For other parenting programs and resources see the Resourcing Parents website.