Saturday 31 August, 2pm to 3:30pm
"Recommend to any new dads, it's very beneficial. Good tips to help baby relax and sleep, and massage techniques." - Benny (Dad)
This is a one off workshop. The program is for:
- First time dads (including expectant dads)
- Dads who want to be more involved
- Busy dads who want to make a difference
- Busy dads with limited time
- Dads who want hands-on practical information
- Dads who have questions they want answered about being a dad.
What will you gain by attending this workshop?
- How to effectively settle a baby and feel confident doing it
- The important life skills babies learn from their dads
- Lots of practical hands-on techniques
- You will gain greater confidence and belief in your ability as a dad
- Tips on how to stay calm when you're really not sure what to do
- An introduction to Infant Massage - learn how to give baby a foot massage
- The benefits of Baby Yoga - how you can work on your abs while helping baby with tummy time (we just don't talk about it, you will actually do it in class)
- One thing you can do for your partner that will mean more than chocolates or flowers.
This workshop is intended for dads with their babies up to 12 months. Bookings essential. Fee program.