Saturday 28 April, 9:30am till 12noon
This free parenting workshop recognises the big lifestyle changes that occur once children arrive and provides help, information and time to reflect on this important transition. The session is for couples expecting their first child.
It will cover:
- Local services that support new parents
- Provide an info kit to take home
- Give you an opportunity to meet other local 'parents to be'.
The facilitator is Peter Kadwell, a Men's & Parenting Group Leader. The presenters are:
- Margot Elliffe - Child & Family Health Nurse on early childhood health services
- Dympna Kennedy - Baby Ambassador and Parenting Facilitator on classes, workshops and talks that focus on 'Getting to know your Baby' at a deeper level
- Childcare Industry Leader on choosing care and how to know what's best for you and your child.
The breakfast is free but registration is essential and spaces are limited. Partnership project between DCC, City of Canada Bay, Sydney Local Health District and NSW Family & Community Services.