Saturdays 7, 14 & 21 September, 9:30am-12:30pm @ Concord Library
"New tools for engaging with our children." - Cameron
"A great tool for life." - Justin
50 years of research has shown that children with secure attachment to a primary caregiver have more confidence, compassion, resilience and endurance. The Circle of Security model provides a 'map' for caregivers on how to navigate parenting while juggling other demands.
Benefits for you include:
- Feel less stressed and more competent as a parent
- Understand your child's emotional needs and the 'hidden' message in their behaviour
- Help your child develop the tools and techniques to manage big feelings
- Discover strategies that encourage your child to listen and be more co-operative.
Benefits for your child include:
- Enjoy more happiness and feel less anger with parents
- Turn to parents for help when in trouble
- Have better relationships with siblings
- Trust the people they love.