Saturdays 15, 22 & 29 June, 1pm-4pm
"A course that every parent should complete, in fact - the 'most' important course available to parents. Learn to understand your child, your childhood, yourself and your parenting." - C. McDonald (COS Parent).
50 years of research has shown that children with secure attachment to a primary caregiver have more confidence, compassion, resilience and endurance. The Circle of Security model provides a 'map' for caregivers on how to navigate parenting while juggling other demands.
Benefits for you include:
- Feel less stressed and more competent as a parent
- Understand your child's emotional needs and the 'hidden' message in their behaviour
- Help your child develop the tools and techniques to manage big feelings
- Discover strategies that encourage your child to listen and be more co-operative.
Benefits for your child include:
- Enjoy more happiness and feel less anger with parents
- Turn to parents for help when in trouble
- Have better relationships with siblings
- Trust the people they love.