A Taste of Croquet – Friday 7 February, 10am – 11am
Free workshop. Find out about the evolution of croquet, its impact on society, strategies and skills involved and how it helps you become healthier and fitter. Find out about an offer to try croquet for free.
Understanding Anxiety – Friday 6 March, 10am – 11am
Free workshop. This talk will explore:
- When anxiety becomes a problem
- What are the impacts of anxiety
- What maintains our anxiety
- How we can help ourselves.
Estate Planning Workshop – Friday 3 April, 10am – 11.30am
This free workshop will cover the following topics:
- Wills – is a Testamentary Trust worth having?
- Superannuation & Wills – what role does a Binding Death Benefit Nomination have in an estate plan?
- Guardianship Appointments & Advanced Care Directives – who gets to decide what happens?
- Powers of Attorney – who, what, when?
Workshops are followed by morning tea till 12noon. Some transport is available for locals if booked in advance.